Greetings! Pleased to meet you, I hope you like it here! This is a quick introduction to my new blog, the one you are reading right now. Newcomers hello, I hope I entertain you. My name is Michelle. If you followed me at my old blog/know me in real life/or we are somehow otherwise acquainted welcome! I have decided to blog AGAIN! The next paragraph will bore you as it will be old news.
A very long time ago I had a blogger blog dedicated to my dogs and everything dog called Kitsune’s Corner, Kitsune being the name of my shiba inu. In hindsight I probably would’ve called it something else for reasons obvious to me today. Anyways, it was short lived because it was a narrow topic and I restricted myself too much and I lost interest. I am not going to do that again, it will be more like my last, more recent Ghost blog, I dubbed Mzfantasia, the name was a resurrection of my alias from year 2001-2009 on my first online art posts on Deviant Art, also my MySpace username, as well as Elfwood, which was a very large art collective that has since shutdown its digital doors, as far as I know. The name was derived from my love of fantasy art and the Disney film. The Mz part was my spin on Ms which sounded cooler than Miss and more mysterious, (give me a brake I was 21). I had someone ask if I was a dancer, ‘of the exotic kind’. I assure you I am not, nor have I ever been, not that there is anything wrong with that, I think that is an art form too, just not mine. Brings me a laugh for sure every time I think about it. Some thought it was from the Never Ending Story pretty good guess I have to say, I’ll take that into consideration too because of the huge impression that movie made on me and still does to this day.
This time I chose a blog name with a little more…depth. Perpetual Reflections is a title of one of my handwritten journals so I thought I’d use that here and also added dragon and sol as (soul) to hopefully
make it unique enough that nobody else will have it and give me a hard time. ‘Dragon’ to me is such a multifaceted word to me I could give you a thousand reasons I used it, and is never in a negative way. Perhaps I’ll make an entry about it one day. This will be a journal type of atmosphere because that is just my style. I like to just write whatever I’m currently thinking about at the time. I’m not trying to make money, this is just my place to put in a daily entry to keep my brain healthy and creative. Particularly on low energy days when my legs are hurting too much to focus, or arms aren’t cooperating as I need them to for more dextrous art. So one day I might post a photo and a paragraph, might post a poem or digital word art or sketch. I just want to stay inspired and if I happen to inspire someone else then great I couldn’t ask for a better reason to write publicly. As I write this I feel alive again, I’ve missed it so!
I might only be able to come up with what I ate that day, you’ll have to see. I’ll leave it here tonight. Tomorrow I’ll post an about me post, so people who tuned into my last blog or even social media, it will sound like old news. I’ll try and add a few newer things to make it more interesting. But all you new people, brace yourselves for the dive into my life!
That was a joke it isn’t that exciting.

No comments:
Post a Comment