![]() |
| A clip of an old story I wrote about my multidimensional life (2024) |
July is just booming with transits, I think around 14! Which is more than twice as many as a normal month. So hang in there, no matter your stars you are bound to feel out of sorts.
Tomorrow the sun moves into its home sign of Leo with Mercury forward moving right behind it on Thursday and will also enter Leo next month on August 9th. That is good for everyone! Mercury moves forward but will still be in shadow phase until August 7th. Collectively, communication will start to improve soon as well as morale 😂. Mercury retrograde is particularly rough when it is in the water signs, so many feelings. My Mercury is in Pisces, so it’s hard enough for me to communicate clearly when everything moves normal. It’s because Pisces is Mercury’s fall and detriment so I get double the debilitation. I haven’t always been a bad communicator, and I long for the old days of my Mercury in Aquarius again, it’s still there but a past chapter. My sun progression is also in Pisces now, and it is an even lonelier feeling than Aquarius sun if you could even imagine. Shiver. Just a really misunderstood position despite having unlimited inner knowledge you feel like a ghost with a language nobody knows. Anyways, I’m getting way off topic. I have made it through without too much crying. Meanwhile it’s Saturn’s turn to move backward starting Saturday until December 10th. All the while we are still in the barbault basket…with the lotion.
If that wasn’t enough excitement for a while the nodes of destiny change from Virgo and Pisces to Leo and Aquarius on Sunday where they stay until March 2028. Technically, I guess that starts next week but I figured I’d mention it now, because it happens before my next “Cosmic Peek Post” on Tuesdays.
July is the Goat month in Chinese astrology, I think wood goat. So I guess it is the best month of this year for me. Still a few days left. Jupiter in Leo is supposed to be great as well but Pluto is in Aquarius retrograding so 😂. Also I’m a Leo rising with my north node in Leo. So the destiny transit is placing its South node on my north node in the 1st house. I’ll leave to my draconian placements to steer the ship. Aquarius is my (draconian/dragon rising) and draconian/true Leo sun, so when I feel stuck in my 3d life I’ll remind myself my soul is leading the way no matter the distance.
How are these transits going for you in your life? Leave it in the you know where by now.
![]() |
| Sunrise, self portrait interpretation 2023, by me |


No comments:
Post a Comment