![]() |
| A cosmic cradle for the cat |
Hello, I hoped to get here earlier but I slept in, like really late, and it pushed everything hours forward. That’s fine by me, I am not in a huge rush to do anything. It’s a fun day after all.
Happy barbault basket day at its peak. Put everything in the basket and run. Just kidding. It is a planetary alignment formed from a rare set of sextiles, conjunctions, and oppositions that create a basket. Each at 4 degrees, Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus and Pluto. We’ve not experienced it in this lifetime but I guess that it is a global reset and awakening kind of event. It seems due I embrace it.
I’m really having a great week, I found something extremely exciting to me that I’ll reveal soon. I also have a few things for the 8/8 portal to show. A candle, some dried flowers, a sphere stand, a fifth crystal bunny to complete my set, and a beautiful new oracle deck to inspire me to read more often. I may get a few more things for lions gate. I also want a certain nail polish for the solar eclipse on the 12th, finally getting it, I wanted it for years and put it off, for what though. Just do it.
Today for my something new or treat I have jolly ranchers. I haven’t had them in forever, I was probably a teenager the last time not even kidding. Are they living up to expectations? They are alright, my favorite is the apple and there were only three in the bag. I’m probably good after this for another 25-30 years.
I’m afraid it isn’t all that exciting to write about today. I haven’t been awake long enough. So I’m going to sign off now. But I’ll be back mañana.
Music. I’m still on my Journey kick…am I ok 🥴, someday day soon.
![]() |
| A rose quartz heart, it has a face! Do you see it? |


No comments:
Post a Comment