Sunday, July 26, 2026

Sunday is for Self care: Entry 3


The solar calm/clairsentience, fearlessness, heart centered expansion

Good morning, I didn’t write a post here yesterday. I woke up feeling not so great so I rested and by the end of the day I felt much better. 


Welcome to the new galactic year, and first day of Lions Gate

Find the time each day to light a candle and speak with gratitude for abundance this year ahead, ideally at the same time each day. Make it a new candle at the start if possible solely for this purpose, any shade of white, gold, yellow, orange, red will do to represent the fire energy. Indigo works as well, hottest fire is blue. Green and teal also work as they represent heart and high heart. You can also wait until 8/8 (the peak) if you like, portal closes on the 12th.  Don’t blow the candle out because air and fire scatter energy your and disrespects the fire energy. Pinch the flame with fingers after being dipped in water or use snuffer, or use a heat safe metal to dip the wick quickly into the melted wax and then pull it out again. You can also just light it once and let it burn itself out but not unattended, put and a glass bowl with 1” water for extra precaution. Safety first!

Meditate on the heart chakra, pull that energy sitting in the solar plexus up. Breathe! Let out your deep sigh. Feel your heart expanding. I know you can do it! 

This is what I have for today. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pondering Deeper thoughts: A Saturn Day Series:entry 3

My bunnies of prosperity 😆. Free gifts I would send in orders at my shop. They all went to good homes. People LOVED them! The illusion of O...