Narnia battle scene
Last night was full of strange old timey war dreams. Not war as we know in this time but like old armor and swords and axes and stuff. I swear I’ve not been binging on fantasy movies. However, it did feel like Narnia though, that was realization I had about an hour ago. lol. Wild, so I’m tired from all my otherworld duties 🥱. The night before I had similar dream, where I woke up in the dream in this liminal space I go all the time and had all kinds of wounds and couldn’t help and I remember feeling like I was letting people down. So have you ever had war dreams from another era/age?
I didn’t eat until 4pm today, it felt right to fast a bit longer than usual. I’m doing laundry right now and am kind of just spacing out, listening to it spin. Drinking a berry poppi, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve drank one. They come in half size cans too which I think are ideal for me I hardly ever get through any drink before it gets warm or flat.
I spent some time learning about Pixiu (winged Dragon lion) today, I really want to get one for my place. I have a Longgui (dragon turtle) coming soon, he’s so cool! I can’t wait to hold it. There’s so many feng shui rules. It’s too small in my apartment area so I’m just feng shui’n meh crystal altar and my side countertop. It seems like the same rules for all luck and fortune creatures. Don’t put them on the floor, keep them in the left corner of your room (or in my case left corner of the table). Face toward door or window but not directly, keep at a 40 degree angle. You have to turn money toads around from door at night or they could wander off 😱😆. Keep Fu dogs/lions in pairs ☯️, or it’s an incomplete energy. Keep Pixiu out of bathrooms and don’t face them toward your bed in bedroom. Keep all guardians off the floor but below eye level so they don’t look down on you. Don’t face them towards other guardians. Pixiu is scared of mirrors and doesn’t like the smell of kitchens, don’t touch his eyes or teeth they are needed to spot and grab treasures 😆. I don’t know if I’m gonna do this right. Pixiu is going to have to get over my living room kitchen combo. I have put dragons on the floor inside before, I didn’t know. So what have you learned today?
That’s basically it that I have to write down here today. Mostly just been a cleaning day of my place, and I also salt scrubbed my body. Just catching my breath and enjoying the rest of the day while it lasts grabbing my next drink now which is a Ryl raspberry tea. I’ll drink it all even if it gets warm, lol. Now for music probably. Have a good rest of the day.
![]() |
| Chim says hi 👋🏻 |

No comments:
Post a Comment