Monday, August 3, 2026

Felines influence across time


Good morning, and happy Monday.  I love the Gaia channel, when I find a good episode for free that’s not too long I’ll present it here. I think this video is very appropriate this week, as we are in the lions gate portal now.  This video will give you insight on Lyra, Sirius, ancient sphinx carvings. Are you drawn to the felines? Do they feel otherworldly and familiar to you beyond this waking life? Do you consider yourself a Sirian or Lyran starseed?  I have conjunct alignments my sun and mercury to Lyra constellation and my NN conjunct Leo constellation so these are my most recent Star family allies.  Let’s talk about it in the comments. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pondering Deeper thoughts: A Saturn Day Series:entry 3

My bunnies of prosperity 😆. Free gifts I would send in orders at my shop. They all went to good homes. People LOVED them! The illusion of O...