Good afternoon. I am a little tired and wired today, frizzle frazzled π. The energy of the last two weeks is catching up with me is what I’m trying to say. I’m trying to keep my nerve endings lubed with electrolytes and healthy oils but I still feel like a live wire. I keep waking in the morning with tight fascia in my extremities. Spending time listening to soundscapes to relax, decompress, detox, and dissolve. I’ve had a few emergency naps the past few days where I pass out listening to a heavy rain in the middle of the day. It’s only 30 minutes long but the amount of healing it gives is enough to continue the day. I’ll post it here ππ», if you’d like to try it. It is really great! It’s like a cortisol elimination sound.
Alright let’s get into the cosmic peek of the week. What is happening besides lions gate open portal.
Mars moved into Gemini Sunday
Mars in Gemini will speed up our minds, we could feel like we are having good ideas. Good networking should come with this especially since Venus is in Libra now. However it could also make us feel restless and agitated.
Chiron went into retrograde Monday
Chiron joins, Neptune, Saturn, and Pluto in the backwards dance…for the remainder of 2026.
Chiron is still in Taurus but he will traverse back into Aries (in September) for a spell before turning back around to Taurus next year in April. Chiron is the wounded warrior put of us, he actually plays a large rule in who we are for not being a planet. I was born with Chiron in retrograde also in Taurus. This will effect us all but more so the fixed signs while in Taurus, then the cardinals once back in Aries. You are going to have moments of feeling not enough, there are no quick fixes for this, retrograde means to go within to heal. Turn your pain into something beautiful.
Venus moves home to Libra
Venus heads to Libra on the 6th, where she will be until mid September before entering Scorpio and turning retrograde late October. There may be a feeling relief and peace by Libra bringing balance to your life this first week. Following up with a Jupiter sextile on the 17th. Jupiter sextile will bring expansion in abundance. That feeling could be challenged the next week when Saturn conjunction happens. We will talk more about that next week. Cardinal signs will feel it the most.
The Schumann Resonance is down today since early AM. I usually take that as the energy has gone high off the charts along with a collective timeline collapse. If you are interested in that kind of energy talk follow me on threads. I just don’t want to be repetitive on all my platforms.
How is everyone feeling the week? Tell me if you want. Otherwise, check back tomorrow for my next post.
Here is the yooperlite bunny lit up, I just remembered to post it here
No comments:
Post a Comment