First I would like to say
🌻Happy August, Lammas, and 🐇🐇🐇🌻
I apologize for not posting last Saturday. I had a case of ascension flu, it stabilized dramatically by the days end. Let’s have a most abundant amazing month. I have already noticed a shifting today in my own life. I’ve been very productive nonetheless I’ve been noticing things glitching in and out of reality. Like one second I see Chīmalmā standing in the hallway then she’s gone then I look to the couch and she’s there, next she walking around the kitchen. I’m not seeing the continuous flow from point A to B, it’s more like here, there and everywhere instead. I laugh because that’s some quantum physics strangeness. A piece of my reality skipped out on me for a split second, it only exists when I focus on it. She disappears into the astral, but she always comes back.
Oh Chīmalmā is my little dog, if you don’t know already. Yes, named after the Aztec Goddess, that’s what she said her name was…and who am I to argue with a deity? I thank her for walking me through life. Seems like a good time for her introduction.
![]() |
| All grown up |
Well, all of this so far has been quite a deeper thought, it may be enough to think about today. What has appeared and disappeared in your immediate vicinity? Not based on collective Mandela effects and Déjà vu moments, but your personal ones. Do you only believe something is real if someone else can verify it for you or do you deeply trust yourself? Do you dismiss your visions or embrace them? Do you realize you are in more places than sitting here reading this, what is running through your mind this second? Is it a passing thought or are you creating it? You are there too, how’s it feel? Do you accept higher dimensions? Have you reached a state where you can just feel the truth? Do you fear the unseen lost seconds between the 3rd and 5th dimensions? Do you accept more is revealed when it’s your time to see it? Will you decide to see it or do you prefer not knowing the deeper things?
![]() |
| A damaru? |



No comments:
Post a Comment