![]() |
| Truly |
With the eclipse season nearing I guess this is weighing on my mind. We are allowed to change as many times as we need to. We can also be more than one way, in many different aspects of life.
That thought brings me to the controversial topic of Lions Gate particularly on 8/8. People say, “You know that’s not actually a thing right?” “Nobody knows when or where it originated so it just New Age bs.” I hear it EVERY year. No, I’m not butt hurt because I’m a Leo rising and wish for it to be a thing. That’s all fine and good, we really are here to just find our own ways toward joy. I’m not trying to sway anybody’s spiritual beliefs. I celebrate it because it feels GOOD to do so in the potent solar energy, and it is a sort of intuitive truth to me. I don’t just follow one type of astrology either. I merge them, add in numerology and whatever else I feel like and I create my own way. It might be wrong to one person, but it feels right to me. I’m not sitting on the sidelines looking for approval first before I light my own candle. It’s as deep or meaningless as you want to make it, like anything else in life. There isn’t an astrologer out there that is going to deny the energetic potency of the July-August days any given year. It doesn’t really matter what we name them. Sirius our spiritual sun has still risen regardless of if it lines up perfectly or not. We are calling upon ourselves to feel energy not only of the outer stars but our inner one, remember that.
What I will say is there is no need to try and manifest, the energy is super charged in an abundant time of year. We are only asked to be in gratitude. You get a lot of payback from whatever you’ve already put out so make sure it’s something you can handle and make room for it. With the node change to south node in Leo, a solar eclipse and a new moon is not for asking can I get some more because it is already on the way. It mostly a heart expansion, lead from there, watch the negative feelings.
![]() |
| ❤️🔥 |
I already wrote this once and it was deleted. So I started all over. I think that’s covers what I wanted to say about, kind of a throwback with the photo word picture. The grapes go through many transformations in life as well, some stay soft and juicy on the vine and some are aged into wine, it’s still a 🍇


No comments:
Post a Comment