I was up very late last night, inflammation is compounding this week, so I’m having a flare up. Looks like a self care day. I haven’t much to say, nor do I feel creative. So it’s just going to be one of those quiet days for me where I spend time meditating to relax my skin and muscles. I guess that is an art in itself, right? My legs are lead since yesterday and my fascia is strangling my ankles so I’m listening to my fascia release list on YouTube. Feel free to follow a playlist if you like I’ll post a link below. It is finally calming the f*** down. I woke up to my left leg draining out lymph fluid, yes I have issues. My sock on my right leg somehow does a twist throughout every day, to the point the heel moves to the top of my foot, I feel like I constantly have to fix it, I have to wear the socks but it is annoying. I don’t really understand it because these are tight socks, and I’m not moving that much, how do they do that? I also noticed my armpits smell bad, they haven’t for along time, I even shaved them yesterday so I don’t get it except for I must be purging a lot. I drank two coffees, a cup of bone broth I rarely drink, it’s just another type of hot liquid to have. Now I’m drinking Ryl green citrus tea my favorite elusive cold drink. I’m going to have an unwhich from Jimmy Johns in about an hour, I don’t feel like having anything else just vegetables maybe some cottage cheese and drinks. Clear up whatever is congesting me.
I know that this link is ugly but I can’t get it to show up another way. It will send you to my playlist though, I checked it myself. If you would like to send me healing vibes I much appreciate it. ✌🏻
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyCUAaXuVvt86O7jc_Z1Y4qmBhb92JS7P&si=yj5enC9W2hRv8A-t

No comments:
Post a Comment