Friday, August 14, 2026

That Friday Feeling: entry 5


Orders out! Check out my Mercari shop (link is on home page and IG bio).


It’s the end of week already! It’s been 6 weeks since I started this blog. Amazing. I’m going to reward myself with a crystal order. There is a restock tonight at my go to crystal shop, so I’ll be checking it out. I already know what I want that is already listed for sale, but I figure I’ll wait to see if I want to add to it. Very excited. I have to add to my treasure hoarding mythical creatures and prosperous critters so I can keep my good fortune up. 

Are you also a crystal enthusiast and do you have a favorite? I’m am picking up a few new to me crystals I’ve been meaning to get but haven’t yet, like Apatite. New energy to work with. I feel drawn to get a few more blue, green, and yellow pieces. I’ll do an unboxing on IG when it comes. 

I packed up my candle and dried flowers today. That was sad but it’s about that time for the fall altar and things. I’ll probably put my porcelain Ram away, I meant to before summer but forgot, more of a winter/spring piece. 

Now for wingstop, they have jerk chicken 🤤

So what are you rewarding yourself with today? 

For flashback Friday 🤪…way back




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pondering Deeper thoughts: A Saturn Day Series:entry 3

My bunnies of prosperity 😆. Free gifts I would send in orders at my shop. They all went to good homes. People LOVED them! The illusion of O...