![]() |
| Day lilies in the neighborhood July 2023 |
Good evening. I apologize I’m lagging today. I just woke up from a nap and remembered I didn’t post here yet. I still have a package to get and a make video for IG. I might put it off until tomorrow. I will post a collage of everything tomorrow here as well.
It’s been a whole hour since I started writing…I must have a Mercury Retrograde hangover 😂. No not the drinking kind I don’t drink. Since I don’t have anything to talk about tonight I guess I can reflect on that. I quit drinking January 2023. I had one blue moon on Labor Day later that year and couldn’t finish it so I don’t count that. I just decided I didn’t want to do it anymore, for health reasons and stopped. It was actually pretty easy for me even if others are drinking. I don’t really miss it. I have tried all the non alcoholic beers and I really can’t drink those either, it’s the fermented grain that is the real problem makes me very uncomfortable.
I don’t know, I guess I’m at that age, I don’t want to do unnecessary damage to my body. I want to be able to atleast say I tried to do better, even if it doesn’t extend my life. I’m not judging others that do, not everyone processes alcohol the same way I have methylation issues that make it worse.
I guess that’s all for today it’s almost 9pm. Back tomorrow with a Friday post to inspire.

No comments:
Post a Comment