 |
| My first ever liquid lipsticks from Limecrime black and red velvet (2015) |
National Lipstick Day π
This is a different kind of memory post for me. I went through a phase where I was
obsessed with lipstick, as you can see I made weird photos like this one for no real reason. Really I was obsessed with makeup in general but with emphasis on lips and eyes. I have phased out of that for the most part and barely wear any day to day. I do have some favorites though, and I’ll list them and talk about that and show pictures. I am not affiliated with any brands I mention. All opinions are my true feelings about the products I purchased with my own money.
First I have tried lip venoms by Too Faced to get that fuller lip look, but those are short lived and irritating to lip in turn causes that plumping effect. Some of us like that feeling though, me included but it was more of a psychological thing associated with the product working. I found the plumping gloss by City Lips and there isn’t anything better than that. It swells lips fast and significantly for a long time, and it seems to build over time with consistent use. If you do skip a few days your lips will go back to normal though. Another perk is there is no irritation or flavor. Just leave on five minutes or longer before putting on lipstick. You can wear it alone as a gloss and it comes in different shades, it is very hydrating and silky not sticky at all. I’ve never had fillers injected.
 |
| City Lips clear plumping gloss |
 |
| Anastasia Beverly Hills Requiem Liquid Lipstick |
 |
| Coven Cosmetics Void Liquid Lip |
 |
| I did have most of this line KVD Everlasting Lipsticks π₯ |
 |
| Fenty Gloss Bombs (The Best!) ♥️ |
 |
KVD Lovecraft π π₯΄ I was drunk, I wanted to see how it made my teeth look |
 |
| KVD Bow n Arrow πΉ 𫦠|
 |
| Urban decay Native and First Sin exclusive to their website |
 |
| All the black in this picture is KVD Witches everlasting lipstick |
 |
Charlotte Tillbury Jewelgasm lipgloss (loved it!) one of those ph glosses Tasted like fruit cocktail from a can π The most I’ve ever paid for a gloss! |
 |
| M.A.C. crΓ¨me de nude…ah concealer lips days! |
 |
| Charlotte Tillbury lip tint in Tinted Love π so good! |
 |
| ABH Cherry- love the shade but not the formula for color this vibrant it’s messy |
 |
| ABH Rose- this shade is good formula is fine for this light color |
So this is what I would purchase these days. City lips clear gloss, I always have a back up. Charlotte Tillbury lip stain and gloss is my favorite, very expensive but so different and luxurious without cruelty, and I appreciate that. Fenty gloss is a favorite. As for black lipstick I will only wear it in liquid matte form because I don’t want it to travel all over my face. I probably need to try a new brand as Coven doesn’t seem to sell void anymore. KVD isn't the same anymore, and lime crime isn’t no longer. I loved M.A.C. Lipstick but until it’s cruelty free I’m not purchasing it again.
Here are some I’ll not repurchase
 |
| M.A.C. Morange, didn’t look too bad |
 |
| KVD Echo? I think it was called was ok |
 |
| M.A.C. Rebel…I don’t love this berry purple on my skin tone |
No comments:
Post a Comment