Saturday, August 8, 2026

A quick note Saturn day

 


Let your inner child shine 😆

How cool is this carnelian potion bottle necklace! 🔥  I have some essential oils is in it



Leo rising (when my mane was blonde) not Ai just a creative photo edit from a Panasonic LUMIX 16mp camera in the beautiful Las Cruces New Mexican sunshine. 


Hello! It’s not going to be a regular deep thought Saturn day post, I just didn’t want to not show up at all here. I’m celebrating 888 in a 3D way. Don’t worry I will be full of thoughts still 😆. I might slip off social media for the remainder of the day to be more present, but I’ll be back tomorrow. I only slept from 4am to 10:30am (just one of those wide awake nights) but I feel pretty good so far despite the geomagnetic storm that hit today.

I hope everyone has a great day. Stay in good spirits and be grateful. Then you’ll fly through this portal no problemo.

See you tomorrow for my regular self care tips.

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday is for self care: entry 6

                                                            Narnia battle scene Last  night was full of strange old timey war dreams. Not wa...