![]() |
Good morning! Well, it is still morning when I started writing, but there is only 15 minutes left. |
I am taking NMN currently and I’m almost done with my bottle. I’m not getting another. It was just for a boost, to wake up my bodies own NAC production. There isn’t enough research for me to be comfortable taking it long term, we will have to see how it feels not to be on it. I’m all for doing detoxes and boosting the system but we should definitely take breaks from it for the organs to rest. I’m also doing a liver detox right now, my body is running a marathon and healing at the same time and is super confused about whether it’s coming or going 😆.
There are a couple other supplements on the horizon to add to my life. I found a nattokinase combo supplement with two other enzymes that help get rid of fibrin from the body. Fibrin is a protein that when in overgrowth strangles veins in the lower body. When that happens you blood clots up and it cannot get back to the heart like it should. But this three enzyme combo reverses the damage and breaks clots and cleans blood. It takes only a few weeks to eliminate it. I’m already taking natto by itself so when I run out I’ll try this other supplement instead. The brand is Novara Labs. The other thing I want to try is add some probiotics specifically for women. I go through a lot hormonal fluctuations which make inflammation and swelling I already go through about 8 lbs worse give or take monthly. So I’m going to start one from micro ingredients next week with 100 billion cfu. They are supposed to live through digestion, I hope so. The magnesium oil I’ve been taking is the best investment I’ve ever made for my health. The brand 7 minerals also has it in a lotion so I think using both together would be even better. So I’ll be starting that next week too.
So all that aside I am going to make some gluten free double fudge brownies today. They are Krusteaz brand. The texture of the gf version is better than the regular I actually prefer it. Not sure yet what else I’m eating so I’ll have to mention it tomorrow whatever I come up with.
For my creative side today I’m going to make a new Pinterest board. I have been envisioning a small greenhouse, so I want to make a board with what I’d put in my greenhouse if I had one. Last night as I fell asleep I added stuff in my head, in lieu of counting sheep 😂. So, I’m off to do that while I think of what to eat and listen to the music I bought Friday. Have a great one and I’ll be back manaña.

No comments:
Post a Comment