Hello. I’ve been relaxing for the most part because it’s the eclipse day. Not just any old eclipse for me, it’s the beginnings of a life transformation, not because I said I wanted it to be but because it’s in the stars. This is a big one the eclipse is happening in Leo on the 20 degree mark, and my moon is sitting at 17 degrees so it is considered a direct hit. My rising is now at 13 degrees, and my personal new year (draconic birthday day) and moving into the third deacon of Leo. My north node is 28 degrees. I follow my progressed natal chart these days it’s more accurate. So the more placements you have near 20 degrees in Leo or another fixed sign will feel it more. Today does feel different now that it has passed…nothing that negative for me but I know to take it easy. It’s time to lean more Regulus 🐈 and less Sirius 🐕. I was extremely hungry out of nowhere, then I ate and now I’m extremely full. I figure I must have needed it. Next year it happens again which is what I’ll call part two, lol.
I know I’m slacking in the art post two weeks in a row 🫣. I still showed up to write, does it count? I did paint my nails.
![]() |
| ILNP Eclipse |



No comments:
Post a Comment