Tuesday, August 11, 2026

This weeks cosmic peek 🫣: entry 5


Gif I created for my short story in 2023, that is actually the Organ mountain range in NM I lived near.
I added the lion though
😆😉


Hello! I do hope you all liked the video yesterday, it was long, but covered so much ground. It did get a lot of hits so I’ll take it as satisfactory. 

Not a lot going on this week but what is going on is on the massive scale.

The planetary parade the morning of the 12th

Tomorrow Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus align in the sky before the sunrise on the same day of the total solar eclipse. 

New Moon in Leo

Just be. Be your inner child, in your true colors. Let that authenticity of who you really are out and let the rest fall away. Make confident decisions in your work and rest when you can because this is a day of heart sensitivity along with other Leo ruled areas such as the spine and circulatory system. If you exert yourself too heavily it could lead to a day in the hospital, just be smart in the heat and prepared accordingly with enough food and water and shelter.

The solar eclipse at 12:08 pm EDT

Because it starts really high in the northern hemisphere over Russia only those in high places like Northern Europe and Greenland will get the ‘total’ eclipse look as it moves across it orbital line and it will look partial to the rest of us, and some of us (like me in central USA) won’t see anything at all. But I know it’s there. 

This new moon creates a pitch black night where the Perseid meteor shower will then come in until the 13th, this is a big meteor shower and will be very visible for those of you that want to stargaze. 

Mercury Jupiter conjunction on the 15th (Saturday)

Mercury has now joined Jupiter in Leo.  This is a favorable position where Jupiter expands the attractive attributes of Mercury’s mind enhancing intellect, speech, teaching, writing, authority roles, etc. The challenge is to not be ‘too much’. Too repetitive, over explain yourself, overthinking, and being overconfident.

I am still burning my candle through tomorrow. Whatever is left of it after that I’ll just save until next year same time. Will it be the same place? Hmm I don’t know…methinks no

I’m going to do my eclipse manicure either later today or early tomorrow. I’ll post it on IG. I already know what song I’m using for it. I bet you can guess it, but remember it’s a Solar eclipse and there is a lunar eclipse on the 28th and that’s a different song and manicure 😂. Both songs are well known. So that is what I have for you today. Enjoy your day and tomorrow’s cosmic events but with care! Hopefully we don’t lose gravity like some people have mentioned. If so I’ll see you in The Raptor. 

Here I am. Just being. As you can see I don’t really know what to do with my face. 😂😐




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pondering Deeper thoughts: A Saturn Day Series:entry 3

My bunnies of prosperity 😆. Free gifts I would send in orders at my shop. They all went to good homes. People LOVED them! The illusion of O...