Monday, August 10, 2026

Sacred geometry movie



Sacred Geometry Movie


 Good afternoon. I hope your Monday is going well so far. I am having an easy breezy day integrating these energies we’ve been inflicted with. It’s a welcome change, I actually  like this part, I feel icy cold on the inside and I like to write and wrap myself in a blanket and heating pad. Weirdo huh.  Well, I’m excited because I know I have another brownie to eat later. The little things in life make the difference sometimes. If you read yesterday’s post I said I’d say what I had for dinner today. It was a junk food day all in all. I had pizza ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป.

The brownie 

Yellow peppers and black olives and extra cheese (my go-to)



Hopefully the little documentary is interesting enough for today’s movie. It is a topic I am drawn to in a way that never felt like something I’m learning the first time but remembering from the past. I have a favorite oracle deck pertaining to the subject it’s very easy to unlock messages with it for me.  

I’m going to go for now. I added a bit to my Pinterest public boards  yesterday but my greenhouse board is private. For now. I might add movies to my profile page here today. See ya later. ๐Ÿ˜‰








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pondering Deeper thoughts: A Saturn Day Series:entry 3

My bunnies of prosperity ๐Ÿ˜†. Free gifts I would send in orders at my shop. They all went to good homes. People LOVED them! The illusion of O...